What is a Certification Body (CB)?
An organisation that audits and certifies/registers the quality management system of organisations with respect to published qualitiy management system standards and any supplementary documentation required under the system.
Requirements for a Certification Body regarding EN 9100/9110/9120:
- IAQG-Standard, Basis EN9104 (Europe) for example:
- Person with aerospace background
- One year for ISO9001 accredited
- Approval from the national RMS
- Entry in to OASIS-Database
- All requirements from the national Accreditation Body (Accreditation Body in Austria for EN9100/9110/9120 is the Federal Ministry BMWFJ).