AQMS Auditors seeking authentication are required to meet the guidelines identified in ISO 19011 (section 7.4) and shall possess a combination of audit experience, AQMS training, Industry Specific training (as applicable), and Work Experience relative to an AQMS standard, as defined in the EN 9104-003.
Remark: Sectors may use other names for ‚Auditor‘, Aerospace Auditor‘ (AA) and ‚Aerospace Experience Auditor‘ (AEA) as long as the requirements of EN 9104 are applied.
Definitions i.a.w. EN 9104-003:
- Aerospace Auditor (AA)
- Aerospace Experience Auditor (AEA)
Requirements for Aerospace Experience Auditors regarding EN 9100/9110/9120:
- IAQG-Standard, Basis EN 9104 and EN9104-003 (Europe)
- Authentication request to the national AAB with general data, work experience in the aerospace industry and Audit Log (for this files please contact the AAI-Office)
- Authentication necessary for each AQMS-Standard (EN9100, EN9110, EN9120)
- Approval from the national CBMC
- Authentication shall be valid for a period of 3 years
- Authentication shall be entered in the OASIS-Database