The AAI ILS Working Group AT (AAI-ILS-WG-AT) was founded in 2009 to merge and coordinate the interests of Austrian companies – especially from the aeronautics industry – and Austrian public authorities in the domain of Integrated Logistics Support (ILS). The working group meets quarterly and is also open for non AAI members involved in ILS.
Vision & Mission
- Coordinate national requirements and the implementation of international ILS Standards (e.g. S1000D-NSG National Style Guide and S2000M NSG)
- Support the implementation of international ILS standards by Austrian industry and public authorities (e.g. via concepts and proposed procedures)
- Exchange information and practical experiences
- Support the education and training of ILS standards
- Coordinate the position of the AAI delegates in diverse international ILS committees and distribute their gained information in Austria
- S1000D – International Specification for Technical Publications
- S2000M – International Specification for Materiel Management
- S3000L – International Procedure Specification for Logistic Support Analysis (LSA)
- SX000i – International Guide for the use of the S-Series Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Specifications
- also other relevent ATA specifications for ILS (e.g. iSpec 2200)
The working group members and international delegates of AAI represent Austria in diverse international committees for these ILS specifications (e.g. steering committees – SC) and are also engaged in the realistic harmonisation of S-Series specifications and ATA iSpecs in real projects.