The Austrian Auditor Authentication Board (AAI-AAB) was founded by the AAI Quality Committee on Oct. 5th, 2007 with the purpose to authentication and re-authentication of Aerospace Auditors according to the requirements of the Aerospace Industry.
The AAI-AAB processes are carried out by AAI Quality Committee members.
- Authentication and Re-Authentification of Aerospace Auditors.
- Suspension or withdrawal of Authentication of Aerospace Auditors.
- Managing Aerospace Auditors in the OASIS Database.
- Reporting to AAI-RMS regarding Auditor Authentication Status and Issues.
- Representing Austria in international AAB Working Groups.